Thread: Unable to print using Oki B4350 printer in windows 7

Unable to print using Oki B4350 printer in windows 7

Hello friends,
    I am having this problem from the last week. I have oki B4350 printer, which was working file with the windows vista 64 bit and Windows xp. After that I remove both the operating system and install Windows 7 in it. Windows 7 able to detect oki B4350 printer, but unable to print using it. It means it doesn't print anything. I don't know why I unable to print using Oki B4350 printer in windows 7.
    Please help me.

Re: Unable to print using Oki B4350 printer in windows 7

From your information it seems that your Oki B4350 printer is not compatible with your windows 7 and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to go to the official site of the Microsoft and you have to check whether your Oki B4350 printer is compatible with your Windows 7. To go Microsoft site click here.

Hey you have to install your printer's drivers which are made for vista or xp. It means you have to use compatibility mode of your Windows 7 to install printer's drivers in your computer. You can do this in the following ways.
    1. For installing driver in compatibility mode -> go to setup.exe file -> now right click on setup.exe file -> now select properties -> now select compatibility -> Now select "run in compatibility with vista"(Or you can also select XP) -> Now select "run as administrator" -> Now leave the rest blank. -
    > now install setup.exe .

First, make sure your printer is powered up and connected to your Windows computer according to the manufacturer's instructions. I think there is some drivers related issue and that's why you are getting such type of problem.Try updating the printer driver on your computer. Printer problems sometimes stem from out-of-date driver software, and can be solved by installing, or reinstalling, the latest driver.

I think you have to update driver of your printer. To find the latest driver for your printer, first check Windows Update, which is designed to detect the hardware connected to your computer and automatically notify you when new drivers are available:

1.Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
    2.In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
    3.If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

I use following steps to fix this problem. I think you also use this to fix this problem.
    1.First install driver of Oki B4350 printer .
    2.Now turn on your printer and connect your USB cable to computer.
    3.Now go to Control Panel.
    4.Now right click on the Oki B4350 icon -> now right click on the Properties and then go to the "Advanced" option ->select " NEW DRIVER" option -> now wait until Windows search for drivers.
    5.Now look out for OkiB4350PCL and now click on this option and OK.
    After that click on Print Test Page.