Thread: Intuos Wacom serial tablet issues under Windows 7

Intuos Wacom serial tablet issues under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an Intuos Wacom serial tablet. The problem is that when I try to connect the device to the system it detects the tablet but not able to function or execute using the same. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out in order to make the issue to be sorted.

Re: Intuos Wacom serial tablet issues under Windows 7

The issue that you are been facing in order to make the things work out may be that the driver required for the device to get worked well needs to be updated. It is essential that you make the device to its upgraded pack. This would then help in making the issue to get sorted. Check out for the updated rivers on manufacturers site.

It could be that the application may not be compatible with the operating system that you are using. So it is necessary that you check out or make the things to work by looking out for the system ailments that may be required to get cope with it. So do check out for the issue that may then be sorted. It would be much more appropriate to work out.

If the application or the driver that you have installed is not able to cope well under the system that you use make the application to work or install under compatibility mode. this would then help in making the issue to get sorted and hence you may make the application or the device to interact with the system. It is very much essential to look out for such aspects.

You can make the application to work or install in compatibility mode by following the steps that is been mentioned as below:
    • Place the driver .exe installer file on desktop of your system
    • Now right click on it and then select the properties/compatibility tab
    • Click on Apply/Ok
    • Now Run as Administrator.
    • Choose the option for Compatibility mode that is Xp
    • This should work out well for you.

Try to run or install the application under safe mode option. This would then make the application or the device to get cope and work with the system. This is because the safe mode option do not have advanced features enabled it to the same. This should then help in sorting the issue well and make the application to work with the device and hence you may then be successful in making the issue sorted.