Thread: Not able to work with Huawei E220 in Windows 7

Not able to work with Huawei E220 in Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Huawei E220 modem connected to the system. The problem is that the device is not able to work well with the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can make the thing to work out correctly. Thank you.

Re: Not able to work with Huawei E220 in Windows 7

The problem could be that the device is not been installed with the drivers that is been necessary in order to cope with the same. So do check out for the thing that would then help in making the issue to sort out well. You need to check out that the driver is able to get install to the system and thus the device would then be able to make or work well.

Get the driver from the company or official site that would then help you to get the issue to be sorted. This is that the driver once been installed to the system may make the issue to get sorted well. You need to check out that the driver is capable or able to cope with the system. So get the driver and then install to the compatibility mode. This would then help in making the issue.

You need to check out thing by upgrading the driver to the latest tool. In the device manager option under USB device hub make the thing to update the driver by right clicking on the device. Then update the driver under the compatible mode. This would then help in making the issue to get sorted and then the device would then be able to function.

It would be that you may have installed the driver but it is not getting worked. You need to reinstall the driver in order to make the issue to be able to get functioned. It can be done by removing the driver and then installing the fresh new copy of the installer. This would then help in sorting the issue and you may then be able to get the device to function. So check it out.

It may be that the driver or the device is not able to get cope with the operating system that is been installed. You need to get the drivers that may be able tyo function under Windows 7. Contact the manufacturer. Also install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista in order to make the things work out well for you. Do look out.