Thread: Drivers for Davicom USB to Ethernet

Drivers for Davicom USB to Ethernet

Hello I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Davicom USB to Ethernet controller device but needs a driver so that I may then be able to work with the same. IT use to work well under Windows Xp but as I upgraded the system to Windows 7 It is not functioning. Please help me out in getting the drivers for Windows 7. Thank you.

Re: Drivers for Davicom USB to Ethernet

The problem could well being associated with the operating system as it is been upgraded to the latest version. The problem can be that as it was about to function under Windows Xp it may be that the driver is compatible for the same. It would be essential that the driver you have should be updated. Try to get the latest driver from the manufacturer's website. This would help.

As it you said that you have upgraded the system it is quite very much essential that the application that has been previously installed under Windows XP should be able to to cope by upgrading the same. You need to process a clean boot other than upgrading. A clean install of Windows 7 would then make things to work out well with the system. Format the system and then install the new copy of the operating system with upgraded drivers.

You may get the drivers for the latest Windows 7 operating system by typing Davicom USB to Ethernet drivers in Google. You may get sites related to installation or direct down loadable tools in order to make things work out well for you. These drivers would then work out under the system that you sue. So check out fir it.

Install the driver that you have in compatibility mode that is under Windows Xp. This would then allow and help you to get the drivers you have to get install to the system. This would then help in sorting the issue. So do check out in order to make the things to work out well and process a proper function. It is very essential to work out in the manner that is been advised.

Process a clean boot service and then try to install the driver under the same. It could be that the application is not able to get install as the features that Windows 7 has is not able to function or cope. You need to disable the services that is been active. For this Click on the start button and then in the search box type msconfig. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services. Disable the services. Restart the system.