Thread: Slow DVD burning issue with Asus dvd writer

Slow DVD burning issue with Asus dvd writer

I am having the desktop computer system and this computer has the Windows Vista operating system installed. I am having problem with the DVD writer of this desktop. I am facing the Slow DVD burning issue with Asus dvd writer. So how can i increase the burning speed of DVDs or any other way to solve this issue. Is there any software which can boost the DVD burning speed.

Re: Slow DVD burning issue with Asus dvd writer

You are having the desktop with which you are facing the DVD burning issue. According to you the DVD burning process is slower than the normal speed. This desktop has the Windows Vista operating system and Asus dvd writer. There can be many reason for getting this issue. You said the DVD drive is able burn the DVD. So this is not the issue of the hardware. It is definitely the issue of the software.

I think you have not set the DVD burning speed to its optimum level in the program or the software which you are using for the burning purpose. We can burn the DVD up to the 16X speed. So set the writing speed of the DVD to the 16X and after that the burning speed will be faster than the previous time. This will resolve the burning issue of the Asus dvd writer in your system.

However you have not mentioned in your query about the software you are using in your system for the CD/DVD burning. But i will recommend you to reinstall the burning software in your system. Make sure that you are installing the software compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. But before installing the software remove the old software from the system properly.

I will recommend you to download and install the latest version of the Nero express CD/DVD burning software compatible with the Windows Vista operating system in your computer. This is the best program for burning the CD and DVDs according to me. May be after installing this software the burning speed of the Asus dvd writer will increase as compare to before.

If the DVD burning process is slow with Asus dvd writer in the Windows Vista operating system then i think this is issue of the RAM memory. May be the system is not able to provide the required RAM memory to carry out the the burning process properly and fast. So i will advise you to terminate some of the unnecessary processes running in your computer system. After that this DVD burning issue will be resolved.