Thread: ACER M1641 desktop PC sata driver

ACER M1641 desktop PC sata driver

I am using an acer aspire laptop installed with windows XP and Now i want to upgrade my operating system to windows Vista. But i cannot find the Sata Driver of acer M1641 Please help me to get this driver so that i can try to upgrade my operating system without any sort of problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: ACER M1641 desktop PC sata driver

You can try to get the acer M1641 driver from the acer's official website. I have also provided the link to download it. But be sure that you download the drivers properly because sometimes if you are not careful enough you will download a driver which is not proper use the link http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers...41.html#driver

First of all i would like to tell you about the drivers CD which you get along with the desktop or the system. You can use that driver cd in order to install the drivers once again on your system. But if you cannot find it then simply visit the acer.com for downloading it. hopefully this will fix the driver issue.

IN this situation i would recommend you to check the mother board since acer already installs the mother boards in theis cases itself. You can get the controller chip itself once you get the MB model and the Rev off the silk screen. Simply try the model number of the mother board and then search it for the drivers.

So far the windows Vista i know that windows Vista has built in drivers for most of the desktops and laptops you need not have to worry about the same and hence this is one of the best operating system i have used. But if you still get an error message you can get it from the official website of the manufacturer.