Thread: Sennheiser px100 headphone

Sennheiser px100 headphone

Recently i configured a new brand computer with windows xp operating system. But there is a problem for the music . As i cannot listen with full sound on my speakers as my neighbors they are disturbed. So i wanted to have a headphone that can solve my problem. I got to know about "Sennheiser px100 headphone" which i think it is a great headphone, and i a planning to buy it. So if anyone can give me some information on this headphone then please reply me.

Re: Sennheiser px100 headphone

The Sennheiser PX100 headphones is aimed specifically for the people who requires sound quality in a small, lightweight, and fairly good. You can check out the features of this headphone:
    1. It is a dynamic stereo mini headphone
    2. You can fold and flip it
    3. It is easily fits into the shirt pocket
    4. It gives you the excellent sound quality for the portable audio devices
    5. It has a high-resolution sound due to the Sennheiser "Duofol" diaphragms.
    6. It gives you the crisp and fast bass response.
    7. It can be easily replaceable ear pads and headband padding

I have this headphone and i have found that it has a clarity and frequency response to the user and the best sound quality with affordable price. I have tried, even at the maximum volume i have found that there is no degradation in the sound quality. So, if you want to buy this headphone then you can buy it and also it is the you can check for the other headphone with respect to this headphone.

I have bought this headphone for a month and what i have seen that the headphone is really good and it gives the beast sound quality as compared to the others. It is really convenient when you travel with great sound. It is very less in price and affordable by any of the person. You can get this headphone in the electronic showroom and also you can buy it on the online website which provides it for less price.

I have this headphone and according to me this headphone is well balanced, with full and clear sound effects. There is no fake kind of effect of bass boost like on the other competing headphones and also it is not harsh like the portable Sony's headphone. It is really excellent for the acoustic music and classical. So i think you can have this headphone and also if you want then you can go on the official website and then you can have all the information on this headphone.