Thread: Suggestion on BenQ G2220HD lcd monitor

Suggestion on BenQ G2220HD lcd monitor

Hi friends,
    I have a problem in selecting a good and the best LCD monitor for configuring my new computer. One of my friend he suggested me "BenQ G2220HD". I think that it is a good lcd monitor to have, but before buying it i wanted to know some information and user reviews about this monitor. So if anybody is having some information then please help me and also how can i have this monitor.

Re: Suggestion on BenQ G2220HD lcd monitor

BenQ gives you the ultimate Full HD visual enjoyment which gives your personal lifestyle a full lineup of HD 16:9 LCD monitors that is made to fit your room and also with your budget. So, you can have this lcd monitor for having great mulmedia experiance like playing your newest PS3 games, watching your favorite Blu-ray DVDs, or sharing with your loved ones the best moments caught by your HD camcorder. With the monitor everything looks great.

As i have noticed that HD nowadays has become a standard in the multimedia market from the last few years. The days of VHS videos and DVDs have been alreay over. By the entry of Blu-ray in the storage market when you have a video store to have a new movie then you will find that there are most of them which come in the HD format. Therefore, in order to experience these at their best you need have a full HD screen. So if you want then you can buy the BenQ G2220HD which is a great lcd monitor and also it is affordable..

I have this monitor and i can say that it is the best and the cheapest lcd monitor. Most of the time i play a lot of games, watch movies. I was searching for the same monitor that i needed one which is a good all around and has the characteristics that needed for the fast games and also for the high quality video. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio with a nice addition, as it gives you a more screen width and also with more viewing area for movies.

I think that it is a great choice to have. The BenQ G2220HD is a very nice example for the budget to have HD capable monitor. As i have noticed that it is marginally cheaper than the Asus, i found that there is a very little difference in the terms of performance. The BenQ people offers you the best lcd with extra quality. It is a nice lcd monitor with great look, and also it is recommended by most of the people and experts to have it.

I have the V2220h for two days now, and i am deeply contented.