Thread: PC Gamepad No analogue support

PC Gamepad No analogue support

I am having the desktop computer which has the Windows XP operating system and i have the the gamepad for the gaming. But the issue which i am facing is that the normal directions of the gamepad working properly but the analogues are not working properly. I think there is No analogue support in gamepad or may be there is some problem in that. So suggest some solution for resolving this issue.

Re: PC Gamepad No analogue support

You have the desktop computer system and this computer is loaded with the Microsoft Windows XP operating system. You are having issues realted to the gamepad which you are using for playing games on your desktop computer system. According to you there is no analogue support for this gamepad. So make sure that you have installed the driver software of the gamepad in the desktop.

Insert the driver disc of the Gamepad which you are using with your desktop computer system and install the driver software of the gamepad compatible with the Windows XP operating system. After that the gamepad will work properly in your desktop computer system. There is more possibility that this issue is because of the driver software.

According to me there should not be any problem in the desktop related to the gamepad analogue detection in the Windows XP operating system. I think there is a problem in adjusting the sensitivity of analogue inputs for DirectX support of the gamepad. So , try the DxTweak2 for adjusting the analogue sensitivity for the DirectX. After that the issue will be resolved.

After installing the driver software properly in the desktop computer compatible with the Windows XP operating system for the gamepad . Follow the instruction given below to resolve the analogue support problem of the gamepad you are using.
    Plug-in gamepad -> Control Panel -> Game Controllers -> check the setting for the analogue support.
    Make the changes where ever necessary. This will fix the analogue problem of the gamepad in your desktop.

This problem is not related with the driver software and with the settings for the gamepad of your desktop computer system. There should be mode selection key on the gamepad or may be in your desktop for this gamepad setting. So press the mode button and select the appropriate mode. Now the controller will support the analogue in your desktop having the Windows XP operating system.