Thread: Need information on Sennheiser RS-120

Need information on Sennheiser RS-120

I have a personal computer which works on Windows XP operating system. So i wanted to have a head phone which would be the best from the other one. I have recently came to know about "Sennheiser RS-120" headphone which is a wireless headphone and it can also be used with the computers and also with the tv. So if anybody has some information on this headphone then please provide, as i wanted to have this one. Please suggest me on this headphone.

Re: Need information on Sennheiser RS-120

As i have seen that most of the wireless headphones they often don't deliver the best quality and performance. Sennheiser's RS 120 wireless headphones i think it is a great headphone as it has the best sound quality. These headphones are sporty and it has something that is different from other headphone. So if want to buy this headphone then you can have it as if has a good sound and the best quality in its series. You can go on the official website and then you can have it.

It gives you the complete freedom with the best sound. RF require's a little bit adjustment in close range. It is a convenient design where the transmitter also functions as the charging stand. There are two switches on the right side of earphone, volume and RF adjustment. If you wanted to buy and use it with the typical portable device or computer stereo systems then you can have without any question.

I have this headphone and i can say that it has a superb sound quality with stylish cradle. It gives you an excellent quality of sound with a very stylish charging cradle. I have only experianced that there is a slight hissing noise during quiet moments but it doesn't affect me as i listen to my pumping music loud and i doesn't notice. This heasphone is worth to buy as it is affordable.

As i have noticed that the sound of this headphone is great and also it has a good design with good battery life. By this headphone you can even listen to any of the wireless phone calls if they are in 900MHz. I don't have any complaints so far with this headphone. So if you are planning to buy this headphone then you can have it and enjoy your music wireless.

With this headphone which is a wireless, will not be dissapointed. This headphone is a bit big, but it is very comfortable to use. As it has a light weight for its size as compared to the other wireless headphones. So if you want this headphone then you can have it by going on the official website and also there are some of the websites which provides this headphone for online sale with affordable price.