Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Computer CD-ROM drive help and Technical Information

Hardware Peripherals

Old 27-03-2010

Computer CD-ROM drive help and Technical Information

Hello, I want to know the details about the Computer CD-ROM drive help and Technical Information. If you are having details about it, then I will be thankful to you. I have tried to search it on internet, but I am not able to get that. So, if you are having any details about it, then please provide that to me.

Old 27-03-2010

Re: Computer CD-ROM drive help and Technical Information

If you are making use of the CD-ROM drive then it will can be connected with the help of the following Interfaces:
  • IDE / ATA
  • Panasonic
  • Parallel
  • PCMCIA
  • SATA
  • SCSI
  • USB
Old 27-03-2010

CD-ROM error codes are as below:
CDR 101:
Driver issue / Hardware issue.
CDR 102:
Generally caused by software driver issues.
CDR 103:
CD does not follow the ISO-9660 standard.
Old 27-03-2010

Hello, A CD-ROM (abbreviation Compact Disc - Read Only Memory) Is a Optical Disc used to store data form Digital intended to be read by a computer. The CD-ROM is an evolution of CD original, which it is dedicated to digital music provided for CD of Hi-fi. With their large storage capacity and compactness, CDs have replaced Floppies in the distribution of Software and other data. Invented by Philips in 1979, will be launched for audio in 1982 by Philips and Sony.
Old 27-03-2010

A CD-ROM contains only data not editable: it can be read by a optical disc drive (CD), But can not be written by a recorder. It is an optical disc plasticOf about 12 cm diameter for 1.2 mm thick. This makes them a very light, which can contain 650 or 700 Mio computer data, respectively 74 or 80 minutes of audio recording in the data format of the original compact discs (16 bits, Stereo, uncompressed, 44 100 Hz). We also find higher capacity discs, but reading them can be problematic.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , , ,