Thread: ECS L4VXA2 w/ p4 3.02 800 fsb

ECS L4VXA2 w/ p4 3.02 800 fsb

Hello, I am having the problem in starting the Computer system. My configuration can be ECS L4VXA2 w/ p4 3.02 800 fsb, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB SATA, 60 gb western digital, 128 MB video card, 500 watt psu from Ultra and my CPU cooling fan can be a large blue bulking mass from Asus. Any ideas? While I was browsing around other forums some people suggested it was the fsb. If you can overclock it how? I can't access the bios or anything btw.Thanks in advance.

Re: ECS L4VXA2 w/ p4 3.02 800 fsb

Can you hearing something like any beeps? I can use one stick of RAM in spite of all the other RAM's. You can also clear the CMOS something that CMOS can happen where the BIOS requires to be Reset. Basically, the jumper that can be next to the CMOS battery. I hope your problem can be resolved after trying this. If not then reply me I will try my best to assist you and to solve your problem.

There can be the some steps that can help you to Clear the CMOS. But before following the bellowed steps unplugged the power and nothing can be attached to it :
    1. Ensure that Heat sink can be seated perfectly on your CPU.
    2. Use 1 stick of RAM and ensure that it can be seated perfectly.
    3. Remove your Graphic card.
    4. Remove all of the IDE Drives including Floppy Drive.
    5. Clear CMOS.
    6. Plug Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse cords.
    7. Plug in your Power.
    8. Start your computer and check what happens.

First of all you must have to verify that weather your hardware can be compatible with Windows Operating System. Because Windows Operating System can be one of the finest Operating System which can be using high hardware configuration. If your computer can be an assembled with the hardware component then you can have to face some problem when running on Windows Operating System.

Most of the Motherboards required to an update the BIOS version whenever you can have to load the Windows Operating System. Here you can go to an authorized site of your Motherboard. Before an updating the bios remove the previous bios version of the Motherboard. After that you can load the Windows Operating System on system. I hope that can help you.

I am providing you the one link which can be mentioned below. By going on this link you can be able to cross check or verify your computer specifications can be supported by your computer or not. If not then modified your computer configuration and otherwise replace your ECS L4VXA2 w/ p4 3.02 800 fsb.
    ECS L4VXA2(V1.0A) CPU support and Specifications