Thread: Comparison of Toner Cartridges and Inkjet Cartridges

Comparison of Toner Cartridges and Inkjet Cartridges

I want to purchase a printer for the normal use but I am confused between the toner and an inkjet cartridges. According to you which should I prefer..?? I am not having much complicated work with the printer and will be using for the normal prints for the documents. Since the price of the inkjet cartridges are less when compared to toner cartridges, I think that I should go for the printer that will have inkjet cartridges. But since I don't have sufficient knowledge about it, I thought that it would be better to ask you guys.!!

Re: Comparison of Toner Cartridges and Inkjet Cartridges

The ubiquity of computers and accessories, has necessitated the production of different printer cartridges, and inkjet and toner cartridges. Ink cartridges: ink cartridges containing ink is dispersed through holes in the cartridge. The cartridges Toner: Toner is a powder similar carbon-based powder used in laser printers. The heat from the laser melts the toner particles and links them to the printing paper. This is the basic difference of Toner Cartridges and Inkjet Cartridges.

Ink Cartridges and Toner: Comparison You can recognize if a printer uses an ink cartridge or toner quality, type and print speed. The cartridges toner produces high quality, crisp letters and pictures and decent, while inkjet printers guarantee the accuracy, images of long duration, but the text is not very clear. A toner cartridge can print approximately 5,000 pages. Therefore, their impression of a life much longer than the cartridges for inkjet printers. The cartridges printing toner very fast.

• An inkjet cartridge is used only in inkjet printers. It contains the ink in liquid form and the models (HP, Lexmark, Dell and some Canon), the print head can be secured to the cartridge.
    • A toner cartridge ink laser printer (black and white or color). The ink is in the form of a powder. A roll in the printer is loaded into certain points by a laser beam. The powder is attracted to the charged dots and then deposited on the sheet to print. The sheet is then heated to very high temperature. The powder melts and binds the sheet.

Inkjet printers are problematic. It starts printing unmethodically endless loops. Sometimes error messages cartridge for no reason. Printers use toner paper feeders that reduce user intervention and minimize printing errors. Many times it is difficult to regulate ink flow at times. The cartridges toner are a response to this problem, since they use only powder. The printed paper is dry to the touch, as soon as it exits the printer. So its upto you to decide which printer to buy but I would suggest to go for toner cartridges.

Although laser printers may seem an expensive investment in comparison with inkjet printers, and printing life, accuracy and speed to reduce overall costs. Toner is usually used for office purposes, and to produce quality documents quickly. Can also be used to print brochures and pamphlets, as the support of back-to-back impressions. Inkjet printers, on the other hand, are mainly used in households where no printing is done in bulk.

alexasmith Guest

Hi !!!!
    printer ink cartriges usually used for office purposes, and to produce quality documents quickly.........

Printer ink cartridges, Compatible ink cartridges, printer ink, inkjet and printer cartridges for Epson, HP, Canon, Brother and Lexmark printers
    Last edited by FReakMaster; 17-05-2010 at 11:37 PM. Reason: External link not allowed