Thread: How to buy printer toner properly and at the lowest price?

How to buy printer toner properly and at the lowest price?

I want to purchase the toner for the printer. I am having very less knowledge about the hardware parts. I don't know what all things to check before buying the printer toner. So thought that you guys would help me in choosing the toner for printer properly. Also I have heard that there are tricks to lower the cost of the printer toner. Please tell me how to buy printer toner properly and at the lowest price? Waiting for your responses.!!
    "Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death... I will fear no evil." -Psalms 23

K8N Diamond Plus (BIOS v1.2)
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
    Antec TruControl 550W
    NVidia GeForce 7900GT (NGO v1.8466 BETA)
    OCZ Platinum 2x1GB (2-3-2-5)
    SATA: WD740
    PATA: 2xWD2500, WD1200, NEC DVD/RW

Re: How to buy printer toner properly and at the lowest price?

Each toner from the printer will have an exact number and the name, which helps simplify identification, and subsequent purchases at the store that typically buy into. However, the difficulty that arises normally when faced with more than one type of mark, such as generic type, which are usually cheaper and the products of the company. Everyone loves a bargain, however, to ensure they do not compromise the hardware of our printer by choosing the toner suitable only to save a few rupees we must ensure that we have chosen a toner of the printer properly. To achieve this you need at the time of purchase requirements and details of toner from the printer.

The printer performs its primary task through the use of printer toner. Many printers these days have a way to display the amount of printer toner left within the cartridges. This type of information makes it much easier for you to know when you need new printer toner. Some of the best deals are usually found on the Internet, as can be found that there are many companies that specialize in providing toner generic and, therefore, make available excellent prices. If you still can not find a match, it is better not to go by the way the toner is designed to ask, but with a sales representative who is usually qualified in the area and might be able to help you find better than the toner for printer generic for printer specific.

When purchasing Internet check on the shipping charge carefully as they usually are composed of low-cost items through a higher rate of transmission. If you are looking for a higher print quality of the printer be sure to supply the toner suitable and / or the ink if you pick the method of charging or filling. Always have the details of the printer, cartridge and toner and that should be enough to help locate the toner suitable for your printer.

An alternative method is less expensive is to go the way of refilling toner and ink refills. However, once again you must ensure that the quality of the ink is the same as your printing needs in order to achieve high quality work they are accustomed to the quality of the ink of inferior quality or simply the wrong type will give less positive results. But the refilling toner or ink refills are not recommended because doing that may cause damage to toner or cartridges. And after sometime there are also chances of your printer to get damaged.

Re: Stages of realization for changing the Toner.

The following are the stages of realization, when you want to change your toner :
    1. When the Toner Low appear in succession or when the print becomes lighter, remove the toner cartridge.
    2. Open the front cover by pressing the button on the left side of the printer and lowering the hood.
    3. Press the button at the bottom of all of the toner cartridge.
    4. Pull the toner cartridge up to remove it using the handle.
    5. Install the new cartridge by aligning the white rollers of the cartridge on the arrows on the rails of imaging drum and pushing the toner cartridge as far as possible. The cartridge snaps into place when correctly installed.
    6. Close the front cover.