Thread: List the Hardware which we should not buy

List the Hardware which we should not buy

Hi there, I planning to create a List the Hardware which we should not buy so that we will keep the update of the hardware which is not having the good response in the market and due to failure they are not more available for user. So i want every one to share there experience here. A suggestion may be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: List the Hardware which we should not buy

Hey, I am having some personal experience on some of the device which make me not to function properly. I have use the Lenovo T60 which is having the hardware bugs from display to wireless. And also the Dynet RAM which is not having good performance. So i have replace the Dynets with the kingstone which are having the best performance. That all i have gone through.

I am having the issue with the Apple's MacBook air which frustrated me with the power. As it is having some kind of battery issue and when i need to replace the same i came to know that MacBook air cant replace the battery. The reason behind this i could not find. why Apple did this to the latest product of the same. So advise you not to go with the same.

Even i have some experience to share with you people if you find it helpful then say thanks. I have used Nokia 6300 which is having the Battery issue as well as the network issue. The battery got discharge immediately even if you place the original battery of the Nokia. And the network can not be detected properly. Thats it.

i will suggest you not to go with the Netgear WG111USB wifi router which is not working with the signal properly. As you will have the less signal even if you are in the range of Netgear. So if you are willing to have one for you then i will request you not to go with this one. Also don't go for the Sony DVD writer which i have bought for me and have not the good response over the playing DVD.

Here i am posting some of the list of the device and hardware which are not having ten good response over the market and user have review about them badly. So if any one planning to buy any then check this list for the issue.

1. Nokia 6233 Music Edition
    2. Mitashi MWI-4GA
    3. Nokia N76
    4. chinese phones
    5. Sony Ericsson S600i
    6. non-jasper XBOX 360
    7. LG Phones
    8. ASUS P5N32-SLI DELUXE
    9. iPhone
    10. SAMSUNG optical drive
    11. Intel 945GCPE