Thread: Need information on Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer

Need information on Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer

Hi,
    I want to buy a Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer for my Windows 7 PC. The printer looks fine and nice. What is the printer performance on Windows 7. Does it works properly on it. What are the best features of this printer and also post some limitations. I need the speed information of this printer, the printing speed and the quality output about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need information on Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer

The printer is nice it is has a nice design with good output. The print will provide you a high quality color laser print. The performance is also good and it is best for long term usage. You can create a nice in house documents from it. The key benefit of this printer is that it has a professional quality output of 26 pages per minute for color printing and 31 pages for black and white printing.

The printer has a capacity of printing 70,000 pages a month. That is relatively high performance. It works well with Windows 7. The printer is convenient and offers a continuous printing even if your color cartridge is finished. It case of cost the printer is quiet affordable with high quality printing. It best suited for office and home. You can go for this but it is relatively costly.

I have a similar printer which is equipped with Dell ColorTrackTM 2.1. The reason for which I had bought printer is that it has an ability to create around 50 users for different department and manage their printing jobs as per the account rights given to them. You can adjust the color and printing limit via ColorTrackTM 2.1. Here you can control your printing works easily.

The best part of dell is that it offers you a 24 hours of free technical support. So if you find any issue with this printer then you can directly contact them. The printer is versatile which gives you a support of two sided printing. That means you can print on both the side of a printer. You have a additional wireless 802.11b/g networking adapter for wireless support.

For maximum input you can add up 550 sheets in each drawer and maximum to 950 sheets. You can also upgrade the onboard memory of the printer from 1280 to 1280 for quicker and better printing. The duty cycle and features of this printer is really nice which suites both high and low depend need. The new is the network environment offered by this printer.