Thread: Kensington K33348 adapter is giving me a headache!

question Kensington K33348 adapter is giving me a headache!

I'm using the Kensington K33348 with my HP Pavilion dv6 laptop, running an Intel Duo Core, 3Gb ram, vista home premium 32bit, using it with the Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer for bluetooth. After a couple minutes of good operation, as soon as the mouse cursor enters any window with a scroll bar, either vertical or horizontal, the scroll bar races back and forth very fast and will not cease until the adapter is removed. My system has good quality internet security, antivirus and trojan software and comes up completely clean after a full system scan. Device manager shows no missing or nonworking drivers. I completely uninstalled and reinstalled both the adapter software and the Microsoft Intellipoint mouse software. Everything else on the system, hardware and software, works perfectly fine. I have used this adapter and mouse together for about a year with no significant problems until now. I contacted Kensington support with all this same info and they stated it was a mouse problem but the problem continues even after I remove the mouse's batteries and doesn't stop until the adapter is removed from the port. Can anyone please offer some knowledgeable advice as to what else may be causing this to occur and how to fix it?

Kensington K33348 adapter is giving me a headache!

I got your points,you have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and have you checked in the device manager..Are you getting something there as you got earlier. If you are not finding any bugs there then your mouse has some bugs and you need to replace it but before replacing it, you need to check the same procedure with to connect the system with another mouse...and tell us what you got after connecting the newer mouse