Thread: Anywhere200 speaker for Windows 7

Anywhere200 speaker for Windows 7

Hi,
    I want some information on Anywhere200 speaker system. I want to buy one for my DVD player. I had seen that this speaker works tirelessly from anywhere. That simply means that I connect to my DVD player and place the same on any part of the room. What is the limited area of this speaker. On what more devices can connect this speakers. Thanks in advance.

Re: Anywhere200 speaker for Windows 7

Anywhere200 speaker system is a stereo speaker wireless 863 MHz, which easily connects your audio source which can be a radio, TV, Hi-Fi and drive CD, MP3, MP4, DVD, etc. Afterwards you can enjoy the music you offer speakers throughout your home. I will not say this is a really high end speaker but nice for desktop support playing.

The best things about the speaker model is that you can enjoy your music collection in wireless and that to everywhere in and around your home. They provide a 2-way System Speaker with high quality, suitable for audio output, for example, your iPod, computer, television, CD/MP3/MP4 drive, etc. They work on batteries which gives a good lifetime.

The installation and use is simple and minor adjustment is needed to be done. Maintenance of automatic frequency with Auto Tuning and PLL function is provided. It is also suitable for your home theater system. The set includes a transmitter and two speakers. Then you can enjoy anywhere in and around your home to your favorite music wireless from laptop speakers. No stories with holes to go, cables to pull, chutes to pull cables, etc.

This system consists very simply of two small speakers and a transceiver that need to connect via a universal cord jack 3.5 mm, the device which is desired dissemination of music. Once connected, the transmitter load automatically select the frequency of audio and then there will be more than to carry it wherever you want. Note that they work equally well on AC as conventional batteries and the effective range of Speaker Anywhere200 is, according to the manufacturer, 30 meters indoor and 100 meters outdoors.

A a wireless speaker support this speaker is nice. You can spend money for buying this. It has a transmitter panel which you can connect to any audio source. Like a CD, DVD player or computer. The speakers receives the signal from the transmitter and supports a long range also. The speakers does not need advance setups and configuration which makes it more flexible to use.