Thread: Need a Sony HD Blu-ray for Home Theater system

Need a Sony HD Blu-ray for Home Theater system

Hi,
    I wan to add up a entery level Blu ray player to my home theater system. I does not need any advance which can increase up my cost. And that too of Sony because it has nice products. All I want is a good quality in audio and video with a usb and Ethernet support on the back panel. So that I can merge that with my Xbox also. Which model will you recommend me for that.

Re: Need a Sony HD Blu-ray for Home Theater system

If you are looking for a entry level layer then the Blu-ray BDP-S360 will be a better solution. It quick start in 6 seconds, video Full HD, 24p compatibility, DVD player, HDMI output, standards support BD-Live and xv color, decoding Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio has the reading technology Precision Drive HD to ensure the readability of deformed and scratched discs, the player Sony BDP-S360 offers a concentrate of high technology.

I will recommend you the Sony BDP-S360. IT has a essential connection link provided for Platinum HD to a broadcaster and an amplifier audio video home theater. This is the Indeed, we can count on one output HDMI 1.3 audio output Digital optical, coaxial and another on a threesome YUV Component. There is also a composite video output and analog stereo audio output RCA. To access the content online BD-Live, the platinum Sony BDP-S360 is equipped with an Ethernet port with USB Jack.

The installation of Sony BDP-S360 is easy. Sony with its Blu-ray BDP-S360 with a simplified installation bundle. Indeed, once the plate connected to a television or a projector, it offers a special menu that just follow the settings to optimize audio and video. It begins with choosing the language, the means of connection between player and broadcaster (HDMI, Component Video) and determine whether platinum can access the Internet via the Ethernet jack.

I am using a similar model with my home theater system. In Sony BDP-S360 you will find that the menus are structured on the principle of those on the PlayStation 3 and the latest television brand, the cross Media Bar. This technique can be found easily in many settings in menus and display media. Thus, one can access the configuration menus of the updated firmware, settings video, audio, visual BD / DVD, photo (slideshow speed), system and network.

Talking about this model the DVD up-scaling is correct. In High Definition, we appreciate the dive image definition and rewarding. It also appreciates the audio level to find Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Owners amplifier not equipped appreciate. Playback JPEG, MP3 and AVCHD is unfortunately possible only from a disk (CD, DVD or Blu-ray). We would appreciate it possible to read these formats via USB.