Thread: Facing problem with Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer

Facing problem with Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer

I am having the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer at my place and i am facing problem with this Lexmark printer. The problem which i am facing with this printer is that i am not able to print anything using this printer. Before this printer was working properly with my desktop computer system. So how can i resolve the printing problem with Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer.

Re: Facing problem with Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer

You have the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer and you are facing the printing issue with this printer in your desktop computer system. You are saying that you are not able to print anything from this printer connected to your desktop
    computer system. I will advice you that first you should check that the printer is connected properly to the computer system and it is turned on.

Make sure that the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer is detected by the desktop computer system and the operating system installed in it when the printer is connected to the desktop and turned on. If it is not detected by the desktop then may be there is hardware issue with the printer. Most probably i think the USB cable of the printer is damaged. So change the connection USB cable of the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer.

Make sure that you have installed the proper driver software and the other important software of the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer in your desktop computer system compatible with the operating system in your desktop computer system. Insert the driver disc of the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer and install the driver and other softwares in the computer system.

If you are not having the drivers software disc of the Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer for the operating system that you are using in your computer system then you can download it from the official website of the Lexmark. This printer is compatible all the operating system of microsoft, macOS and also with the Linux. Refer the link given below to download the drivers for this printer compatible with the operating system in your desktop.
    http://www1.lexmark.com/products/vie...d=5285-product

You have mentioned that this Lexmark Prospect Pro205 printer was working properly with your desktop computer and you were able to take out the print from it. But from last few days you are having printing problem with this printer. So i will recommend you to run the system restore of the desktop computer system. Restore the desktop to the date on which the printer was working properly. This will resolve the problem.