Thread: Gateway DX4710 desktop audio output issue

Gateway DX4710 desktop audio output issue

I am having the Gateway DX4710 desktop and this desktop has the Windows Vista operating system. I am facing the sound output issue with this desktop from last one week. I am here to get the solution for the audio problem of this desktop. So help me out in resolving the audio output issue Gateway DX4710 desktop. I have tried to resolve this problem but not succeeded.

Re: Gateway DX4710 desktop audio output issue

You are having the Gateway DX4710 desktop with the Windows Vista operating system. You are facing the audio output problem with this desktop computer. First of all i will advise you to make sure that the speakers are properly connected to the audio port of the desktop and the speaker is not muted. Check the sound setting of the desktop system.

First of all make sure that the speaker connected to your desktop computer system is working properly without any problem or not. You can check this by connecting the speakers to some other desktop or the laptop. If you are not getting the audio output from other systems also then the speaker is damaged. Change the speaker of the desktop.

I think this sound problem of the Gateway DX4710 desktop is because of the driver software. I think you have not install the audio device driver software in the desktop compatible with the Windows Vista operating system. So first install the driver software of the audio device of the Gateway DX4710 desktop. After that restart the desktop and this issue will be resolved.

If you have already installed the driver software and the speaker connected to the system was producing proper sound output then you should do the system restore of the desktop having Windows Vista operating system on the date when the system was working properly with the sound output. If the issue is related to the software then it will be solved after doing this.

May be the audio device connected to the system is disabled or it is not detected by the computer system because of which this audio output issue of the Gateway DX4710 desktop is occurring. So go to the Device manager of the desktop and enable it by right clicking it, if it is disabled. Reconnect the sound card on the motherboard if the sound card is not shown in the device manager of the desktop computer.