Thread: Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset for desktop

Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset for desktop

I am having the desktop computer system and love to play the games on the desktop computer but as always the games music disturbs everybody in the home if i play the game by turning on the speakers. I am looking for the new Gaming headset for my desktop computer system. I am looking forward for the Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset for myself. I hope that you people will provide the information as soon as possible.

Re: Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset for desktop

You are having the desktop computer system and you want to buy the new gaming headset for this computer as you like to play the games on the computer system. You are looking forward to purchase the Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset. This headset has the 5.1 Dolby surround sound quality. So you will experience the best sound during the gaming on your desktop computer system.

According to the Plantronics you will experience the full excitement and the thrilling performance by the GameCom 777 Gaming Headset because this has the awesome 5.1 Dolby surround sound support. This headset is designed mainly for the gamers demanding the very high audio performance. This headset enhances gaming experience with its 40 mm speakers surround sound.

Features of the Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset.
    • Dolby 5.1 surround sound via included USB adapter
    • Dual 40 mm speakers for superior, full range digital audio
    • Exceptionally comfortable design
    • Hidden mic boom with noise-canceling microphone for enhanced communications
    • Open-ear design allows you to hear your teammates without having to take off the headset
    • One-year limited warranty

This Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset has the advanced Smart Open-Ear Design which allows the user to listen the background sounds of the persons during the gaming properly by which you can easily communicate with other persons in the house during the gaming. This headset also has the inbuilt Noise-Canceling Microphone which is used for talking on the chat and by this the other person will hear your voice clearly at the other end.

I hope that you liked this Plantronics GameCom 777 Gaming Headset from the Plantronics for your desktop computer system. However if you did not liked this gaming headset then you are having two more options available for you in the gaming headset section. You can also look for the Plantronics GameCom 377 Open-Ear Gaming Headset and Plantronics GameCom 367 Closed-Ear Gaming Headset.