Thread: Need information on Canon's Cantankerous printer

Need information on Canon's Cantankerous printer

I am getting a Canon Cantankerous printer. My friend is selling this printer out. So before buying the same I need some positive and negative point of the same. What are the printer limitations and drawbacks. Does it work properly will all version of windows or there will be some incompatible issues. What will be the printing output by it.

Re: Need information on Canon's Cantankerous printer

This apparatus that integrate printing, copying, scanning, and faxing into a 52-pound design, the ImageClass boasts a number of characteristic that may please equally groups of users, but its benefits are overshadowed by a sequence of glitches that make printing a aggravate. When a Canon (CAJ) exposes the Color ImageClass MF8050Cn, it allocated the color laser printer as an apparatus that might fit the requirements of small businesses and home offices looking for superiority all-in-one printing apparatus.

The printer presents the ImageClass so as to be able to print and copy in color at a reputable 6 to 7 pages a minute—though Canon puts the numeral at 8. For black-and-white, the ImageClass hold up to 12 pages a minute. It also contains a built-in Ethernet port that gives permission to your network more than a few office computers, and a 50-sheet auto certificate feeder and a 150-sheet paper plate.

I have a comparable printer. Which is exaggerated by paper jams and an incapability to wake the apparatus from its sleep state for a fast printout. It lacks wireless connectivity and it's unmanageable, predominantly in a home office setting. At 17 in. extensive, 19.1 in. deep, and 16.9 in. high, it's a beast immediately to get out of the box. And create certain you know where you are going to position it once you do; there is no simple handhold or additional method to get a good grip, particularly in tight spaces.

The negative characteristic of this printer is that the printer runs with a good number of the Microsoft (MSFT) Windows and newest Apple (AAPL) Mac operating systems. Tranquil, I exposed after hooking it up to an older Dell (DELL) Windows Media Center system with a USB printer cable that the apparatus driver software had a horrible time identify the printer every time I tried to print a little.

I twist off my systems when I am not utilizing them. As ingredient of Canon's obligation to lowering the energy expenditure of its devices, the printer penetrate a very low-power energy-saving method when not in utilize. In view of the fact that the problem happens only after I twist my system on, it is probable the printer is not predictable in that low-power position. Still, neither a Canon engineer nor a spokeswoman had heard of comparable problems.