Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Suitable system configuration of office use

Hardware Peripherals

Old 15-03-2010

Suitable system configuration of office use

Hi,
I want some suitable pc configuration needed for a office setup. I have requirement of 6 PC's. The most work will be done on internet, Microsoft office and a photoshop. What can be ideal configuration for this. I am going to buy a assembled PC. So I just need suggestion for a appropriate motherboard, minimum ram and other hardware's. Thanks in advance.

Old 15-03-2010

Re: Suitable system configuration of office use

For a motherboard I will recommend you to use ASUSTeK P5QL Pro. The motherboard is an entry level with nice performance ratio. It is equipped with Intel P43 Express which can take advantage of the latest IT innovations in lesser charges. You can use multicore Intel processor like Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, etc. with DDR2 RAM in large quantities, Serial ATA-II graphics card to PCI-Express 2.0 x16, etc.
Old 15-03-2010

For a process better buy a Pentium Dual-Core E7500. Intel processors based on Penryn architecture are powerful for their money in games and the platform socket 775 remains the best choice in the midrange. BOX version (box) comes with a heatpipe efficient and relatively quiet, it is also possible to choose a less powerful processor like an Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 or higher as a C2D E8500.
Old 15-03-2010

For the office work two bars are preferable to take the dual channel motherboard, it is mandatory to use two strips of the same brand and quality. Prices have sunk, 2x2 = 4 GB of RAM is well suited for a config midrange, especially with Windows Vista (64 bit preferred). The ram G. Skill, Corsair, Kingston, Crucial, OCZ is very good and high performer also.
Old 15-03-2010

If you want to add up a graphic card then Radeon HD 5770 is th best mid-range card. This card will operate correctly in recent games smoothly. It is the most cost affective card for basic purpose and supports a bit gaming also. The previous generation ATI does not support DirectX 11 is also interesting, there are currently radeon HD 4870 and Radeon HD 4890 at attractive prices.
Old 15-03-2010

In case of hard drive a nice 350GB Hard disk from Western Digital is enough for you. Other than this Seagate and Samsung have good performance, competitive prices and are a little more reliable and silent. Any DVD burner and Antec Three Hundred Miditower case which is well ventilated and a perfect quality for a price. You can go for more as per your need.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,