Thread: Printing problem of the HP LaserJet 1012 Printer in Windows 7

Printing problem of the HP LaserJet 1012 Printer in Windows 7

I am having the desktop computer which has the Windows 7 operating system and using the HP LaserJet 1012 Printer with this computer system. But now this HP printer is not working properly with this desktop computer. I am not able to print any document using this HP LaserJet 1012 Printer where as the printer is shown in the device manager. So help me out in resolving the Printing issue with HP LaserJet 1012 Printer in Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Printing problem of the HP LaserJet 1012 Printer in Windows 7

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system and you are facing the printing problem with the printer which you are having in this Windows 7 operating system. You are using the HP LaserJet 1012 Printer with this desktop computer system. First of all make sure that the printer is connected properly to the computer and it is turned on.

I think you have not installed the proper driver software of this HP LaserJet 1012 Printer for the Windows 7 operating system because of which you are not able to print the documents using this HP LaserJet 1012 Printer. So first install the driver software from the software disc provided with the printer at the time of purchase and after that reboot the computer system. This issue will be resolved after that.

If you are not having the driver software of this HP LaserJet 1012 Printer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then update the driver software from the device manager of the desktop. Right click on the printer and select the "update driver option". Now the driver software will be installed in the Windows 7 operating system of your desktop and after that this printer will start working.

If this HP LaserJet 1012 Printer was working properly and you were able to print the documents using this printer in the Windows 7 operating system and now this problem is occurred from past some time then i think this may be some software error. I will recommend you to restore the system settings of the computer on the previous date on which this printer was working properly.

If all the above mentioned methods are not able to solve the printing issue of this HP LaserJet 1012 Printer in the Windows 7 operating system then i think this error can be because of the hardware issue of the printer or of the desktop computer system. It is better to call the computer engineer for resolving this problem of the HP printer. If it is hardware problem then i think you should take the printer to the service center of the HP.