Thread: Mighty Mouse left and right click works as a middle click on MacBook pro

Mighty Mouse left and right click works as a middle click on MacBook pro

I don’t know what is wrong with this bust suddenly my Mighty Mouse left and right click works as a middle click and bring ups the dashboard instead I have no idea what is wrong with this but I certainly like to know is there anyone here can help me on this issue as I was really annoyed by this pleas guys suggest ne something to get rid of this problem I have done everything still I can’t find any success on this problem

Thanks

Re: Mighty Mouse left and right click works as a middle click on MacBook pro

Look as if this is the hardware problem as the fact that there is no software behavior as such that I can recognize that can cause this Is kind of thing did you check the mouse with another device and does it do the same behaviors kindly let me know about it

Cheers

I just replaced my mouse with a mighty mouse o with my MacBook white. I have installed as per the instruction . I go to configure of the mouse buttons i have set the right click but its operation is random , If I have not place my finger is at right angles to the button to presses it won’t work correctly its left and right click works as middle just some time the right click works , the mighty mouse poor performer and here is my question. someone one there with the mighty mouse can help me on this random right click problem or explain how it's done right click I am surprised that the mighty mouse are in need of support correct me if I am wrong

This product is kind of product failure to me As you say the right click is not working and if only one click the 3mm too far left or right The buttons expose on the sides are horribly hard and unusable for me

I'm certain this isn't just a hardware problem moreover, now I have just cleaned the mouse earlier and this problem is bit different and still there . I've even had magic Trackpad worked properly after software updates so I hope this will also be the case for the Mighty Mouse

The only thing I liked about the mighty mouse is the scroll wheel but eventually it clog and it becomes unusable. I have not held up long enough to realize it by myself. Other than that, I find it accurate but too sensitive and , in fact it is sorely lacking in options, but the Logitech is no better on this point too

Hey I just plugged in my mouse, wand then go in the System Preferences then to the Keyboard and Mouse, and replace the settings for the middle button on my mouse and turn it Off as soon as I did that I was able to use the mouse properly now I am able to click usually. But this also has some disadvantage that the other faction like accessing the Dashboard from the mouse is not working but the mouse now work properly

Got the same problem like many people facing here and now on the f my iMac the mouse is working perfectly fine however now with the MacBook pro it gives the same problem can anyone help me on this as this is really very irritating