Thread: Display issue in Acer Aspire 7300KE desktop

Display issue in Acer Aspire 7300KE desktop

I am having the desktop computer system and the Viewsonic LCD monitor. At my place the Acer Aspire 7300KE desktop is there and i am facing the problem with this desktop for last two days. There is Display issue with Acer Aspire 7300KE desktop. When i am starting the desktop computer system the monitor light keeps on blinking but the display is not coming. So how can i resolve this issue.

Re: Display issue in Acer Aspire 7300KE desktop

You are having the Acer Aspire 7300KE desktop computer system and you are facing the display issue with this desktop computer system. You are saying that when you are starting the system the power light of the LCD monitor is keeping on blinking and the display is not coming on the screen. I think first of all make sure that the RAM of the desktop is connected properly to the motherboard of the system. If you are getting the beeps after starting then it is the RAM issue. Fix the RAM again on the motherboard properly.

If you are not getting any type of beeps when you are starting the computer system then i think may be the VGA display cable is not connected properly to the central processing unit of your desktop computer system. So first of all connect the display cable of the monitor properly to the display port of CPU of your desktop computer system. This will resolve the display issue of your Acer desktop.

If you are not able to get the display on the monitor screen after reconnecting the VGA display cable to the CPU of the computer system then i think The VGA display cable of the monitor may be the display port of the CPU of your
    computer system is damaged. Change the VGA display cable and see the it is working or not. If yes then its ok and if not then the display port is not working of the CPU. Take the system to the repairing center.

I think this issue can also occur if you are having the graphic card installed in the system for the display purpose. So check the graphic card of the system that it is connected properly to the motherboard of the desktop computer system or not. It is better to reconnect the graphic card on the motherboard properly. Make sure that the hard drive having the operating system installed in it is also connected properly to the motherboard.