Thread: Specification of Western Digital 1TB My Book for Mac

Specification of Western Digital 1TB My Book for Mac

For a backup solution for my Mac network I am going to purchase My Book. It is an external data backup drive. The site of apple shows that the new one offers around 1tb of space. I need some detailed information on the capacity and the different services provided by. What are the most new advance things added in it.

Re: Specification of Western Digital 1TB My Book for Mac

If you are operating out of hard drive capability and necessitate archiving a number of significant digital certificates, images, videos, or music, this stylish exterior hard drive is the just right resolution. Its design is suggestive of a book, which means it fits efficiently no issue how inadequate your space. The most excellent part is that it is at present even less important, the My Book takes no additional space than a paperback book. Accumulate two or additional and they nest neatly together like volumes on a shelf.

The WD SmartWare software is an illustration manage center with a solitary screen view of all your information from which you can back up, retrieve and protected your files and the folders. It comes with Drive lock which gives Password security and 256-bit hardware-based encryption safeguards your information from unconstitutional admission. And smart, eco-friendly design is prepared with Built with an energy-capable WD hard drive contained by; it protects power by turning itself on and off with your system. There is also a sleep mode and it's fan less for cool, quiet procedure. An elucidate capability determine lets you see at a glance how much space is obtainable on your drive.

The case is premeditated to make available highest shock security to safeguard your precious information from bumps and jars of day after day life. And not only does the My Book come formatted for Mac, it present comprehensive compatibility with Apple Time Machine. So it is a puff of air to agenda regular backups.

The setup is very simple. Here the most excellent characteristic of this tool is that compacted size to fit in practically several space, WD SmartWare lets you see all characteristic of drive utility in one place, Drive lock with encryption and password security, WD GreenPower Technology uses up to 30% less power, Sleep mode and power-saving apparatus, Fan less for cool, quiet procedure, Fast USB 2.0 interface, Compatibility with Time Machine and No-hassle setting up.

Compatibility with Time Machine permits you to attach the drive and set up normal mechanical backups in summary on condition that additional space to accumulate all the information, music, images, and videos on your Mac desktop or notebook. It is a stylish; high-capacity storage resolution for all the subdivision of your digital life, the My Book for Mac at present has the characteristic of visual, easy-to-use, regular, permanent backup software and drive lock sanctuary protection.