Thread: Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse

Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse

I want to buy the new keyboard and the mouse for my desktop computer system as the old keyboard and the mouse are not working. This time i want to buy the wireless mouse an the keyboard. I have selected the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse for this purpose. This is the combo offer from the logitech. Provide the information of this product of the logitech.

Re: Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse

You want to purchase the wireless keyboard and the mouse for your desktop computer system as the old keyboard and the mouse are not working. You are particularly looking for the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 which has both the wireless keyboard and the wireless mouse. This is the combo product from the Logitech. I think you should go for this because i am also using the keyboard and the mouse of the Logitech and it is working properly from last 2 years.

Features of the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse.

• Incurve keys
    • Low profile, longer key travel
    • Cushioned palm rest
    • Sculpted mouse
    • Three-year keyboard battery life
    • Hyper-fast scrolling
    • LCD dashboard
    • Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless

This Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and the mouse is very good looking and stylish keyboard and mouse from the logitech. The keyboard has the full multimedia keys and the response of the keyboard and also the mouse is very quick. This keyboard runs on the battery power and the battery life of the keyboard is 3 years as stated by the logitech.

This Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse is compatible with all the three operating systems of the Microsoft, Windows XP , Windows Vista and also with the latest Windows 7 operating system. For using this wireless keyboard and the mouse, You should have the USB port CD ROM drive and the internet connection for downloading and installing the driver software in the system.

Which is more VFM, Logitech or MS?

Logitech Wireless Desktop MK700 keyboard and mouse

Logitech provides a larges number of keyboards and mice that each cater to a more than one consumer, but its Wireless Desktop MK700 is designed for the daily user that just requires a comfortable combo that would not break the bank. We're disappointed that it doesn't use Logitech's newest input device technologies, but that doesn't take away from its other flexible properties including: ergonomically shaped keys, superlong battery life, and the capability to maintain the sensitivity of the scroll dial.