Thread: Internal Hard drive not detected by Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop

Internal Hard drive not detected by Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop

I am having the Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop and the issue which i am facing is that this Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop is not detecting the Hard drive connected to it. Because of this i am not able to start the computer system. Every time i am starting the system then error shows that boot device not found. I am waiting for the reply to solve this issue from you people.

Re: Internal Hard drive not detected by Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop

You are having the Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop computer system and this desktop computer system is not able to detect the hard drive connected to it. Because of this you are not able to start the system. The error which the system is showing is that " boot device not found". Reconnecting the hard drive again on the motherboard of your desktop will resolve this issue. may be the connection is loose that is why this issue is occurring.

I think the hard drive is not detected by the system because the the hard drive is not connected properly to the motherboard of the system. So connect it properly. If you have tried to connect the hard drive many time then i think the IDE cable of the hard drive is damaged because of which the system is not detecting the hard drive connected to the system. As the result you are not able to start the computer system. You should change the IDE cable of the hard drive.

Try to start the computer system in the safe mode and see that it is starting or not. If it is starting then there is some issue is related with the operating system of the Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop. I will recommend you to run the system restore on the date and time on which the system is running properly in the safe mode. After doing this the issue will be resolved.

If the Lenovo IdeaCentre K210 desktop is not detecting the hard drive if you have reconnected and also changed the IDE or the SATA cable of the hard drive then also the system is not detecting the hard drive. I think this is because the hard drive port on which is not working properly or it is damaged that is why the hard drive connected to it is not detected by the system. Take the system to the Lenovo service center for resolving this issue.