Thread: Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner not working

Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner not working

I am having the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system. I am also having the Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner with this computer system. The problem which i am facing is that Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner is not working. I am not able to scan any document and photos from this Canon scanner. How can i resolve this issue?

Re: Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner not working

You have the desktop computer system at your place which is loaded with the Windows 7 operating system and you are also having the Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner for using it with the desktop computer system. The issue is that you are not able to scan anything using this scanner. So first af all make sure that this canon scanner is connected properly to the system and it is detected by the system in the Windows 7 operating system.

I think this problem can also be related with the driver software of the Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner. So first of all make sure that you have installed the proper driver software of the Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner which is fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. If you have not installed the driver software of this scanner then you will have install it first and after that connect this Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner to the computer system. You can install the driver software from the disc provided with the scanner.

If you are not having the driver disc of the Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner for Windows 7 operating system then i will recommend you to download and install the driver software from the official website of the Canon for this Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner. You can fine the compatible driver for the Windows 7 operating system. I will advice you to keep the backup copy of the driver software of this scanner saved on the system for the future purpose.

If this Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner was working properly in the Windows 7 operating system and now this scanner is not working then for resolving this issue you can go for the system restore of the Windows 7 operating system. Because this problem may be related with the software of the Scanner or may be with the operating system. The system restore will resolve the problem if it is with the software related.

If you have already installed the proper diver software of the of the Canon CanoScan LiDE200 Scanner in the Windows 7 operating system and you have tried all the methods for resolving this issue and not succeeded then you should contact some engineer or technical person who has knowledge about this. If not resolved then this is the scanner issue.