Thread: Memory card reader on M-2626u Notebook

Memory card reader on M-2626u Notebook

hi
    i am mca student. I have just purchased new notebook laptop which is M-2626u Notebook. I have also installed windows xp operating system in my system. Actually i want to know about some basic detail about same notebook as well as i want to know about memory card reader on M-2626u Notebook,so any one please tell me that how do i use memory card reader on M-2626u Notebook?

Re: Memory card reader on M-2626u Notebook

M-2626u Notebook use AMD Turion X2 Mobile RM-72 Dual-Core Processor in the system. The display resolution of the system which is around 1280 × 800 maximum resolution. The memory of the system is around 4096 MB DDR2 667 MHz Dual Channel memory. In that system also use Media Card Reader with Memory Stick,Memory Stick Pro,Secure Digital. It also use HDMI version 1.3 connector interface in the system. Basically the memory card reader which is use for communication with smart card in the system. There are also some memory card reader available in the system like business card reader, magnetic card reader as well as punched card reader.

Basically memory card reader is a such type of device which is work like a interface in the system for the accessing the data on the memory card in the system. There are also some card reader available in the system which can helpful for the capability and together with card. Make sure that there are also some printer as well as personal computer available in the system which have a built-in card reader. There are also some multi card reader available in the system which can helpful for the communicate more than one type of memory cards. However, there are some kinds of memory cards with USB functions that do not need the card reader, such as the Intelligent Stick memory card, which can plug directly into a USB slot.

Memory card reader is work like interface in the system. So you can also easily insert the memory card in the M-2626u Notebook. Firstly remove any slot protector from the media reader and insert the memory card into the memory card slot,you can also check the card instruction from the card of your are using. Cards may vary but they are usually inserted with the label facing up and the arrow on the label pointing toward the computer. After that you can also access the file on the memory card. Then you can go to the my computer and the pen the drive and then file name. Each slot is assigned a different drive letter (for example, drive E and drive F) so data can be transferred from one media type to another.

You can also remove the memory card from the system firstly Verify that the disk drive status indicator is off.then release the eject button by pressing the eject button once when your memory card slot has an eject button. After that eject the card by pressing the eject button again. If your memory card slot does not have an eject button, push the memory card into the notebook. The memory card pops out slightly. Make sure that your notebook ships with a protector in the media slot, to protect the open slot, replace this protector when the media reader is not in use.