Thread: Connection of cable,DSL modem or ethernet network on NV42 Notebook Series

Connection of cable,DSL modem or ethernet network on NV42 Notebook Series

hi
    i just purchased new laptop which is NV42 Notebook Series. I have also installed windows 7 operating system in my system. Actually i don't have much information about that type of notebook so i want to know that how do I physically connect to a cable or DSL modem or to an Ethernet network so please any one tell me that some connectivity as well as detail of NV42 Notebook Series?

Re: Connection of cable,DSL modem or ethernet network on NV42 Notebook Series

In NV42 Notebook Series laptop system use windows 7 operating system as well as it use AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core processor TK-42 processor. In that system use Up to 2 GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory for the working system. Basically it uses some communication devices like WLAN,WPAN with bluetooth,LAN network with Gigabit Ethernet,make sure that in that system use 56K ITU V.92 with PTT approval12 modem for using of communication device. So if you want to more detail about NV42 Notebook Series then you can also use support of gateway site.

Basically cable is a work like connectivity of wired which connect two or more wires as well as twisted it and after that to form it a single one. Make sure that the electrical able made flexible,there are so many type of cables available in system, like Coaxial cable,Multicore cable , Shielded cable,Twisted pair. DSL modem is a such type of device which is use to connect computer system or router device to the telephone circuit for the line service configured. It also manage the service in the network in system. Same as modem,the Ethernet which is mostly used for the local area network mostly that type of communication device which is consist of ether. So make sure that whenever you connect it too the system that type take care of the system.

Basically it is totally wireless type of networking in system so whenever you want to make wireless network then that type you need to create access point ,wireless computer means your NV42 Notebook Series laptop and finally cable or DSL modem then you can easily create your wireless network and after that communicate with other. So when you want to communicate that time connect DSL modem or cable with access point to the system manually.

When you want to connect cable on same notebook the firstly Insert one end of the network cable into the network jack onNV42 Notebook Series. After that Insert the other end of the network cable into a cable modem, DSL modem, router, or Ethernet network jack. Then finally within few seconds your connection will initialized. Make sure that Do not force the network cable into the jack or damage to the computer can occur. The network cable can only be inserted into the network jack in one direction and does click in place.