Thread: HP PSC 950 printer not working in Windows 7

HP PSC 950 printer not working in Windows 7

I am having the HP Desktop computer system and also the HP Printer. The printer which i am using is HP PSC 950 printer with this computer system. This HP PSC 950 printer is not working in windows 7 operating system after i upgraded the operating system of the computer from the Windows XP to the Windows 7 operating system. So i am here to get the solution for this issue.

Re: HP PSC 950 printer not working in Windows 7

You are having the HP desktop and also the compatible HP PSC 950 all in one printer for this computer system. This printer is now not working with this computer system. You have upgraded the operating system of the desktop from the Windows XP to the Windows 7. This issue started after that. First of all make sure that the printer is connected properly to the desktop and it is turned on.

The HP PSC 950 printer which you are having is compatible with all the operating system of the Windows wit the 32 Bit as well as with the 64 Bit operating system versions. You have installed the Windows 7 operating system in the desktop. So this problem should not come. Make sure that you have installed all the software of this printer in the Windows 7 operating system. If not then install it first.

You might have not installed the driver software of this printer in the desktop computer system compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. May be you have installed the driver software which you were using in the Windows XP operating system. You will have to install the different driver software for the Windows 7 operating system for this HP PSC 950 printer. If you are not having the driver software for the Windows 7 operating system then you can download it from the website of the HP.

For downloading the driver software for the HP PSC 950 all in one printer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system, Go to the website and search for this product. You will get the some links about this product. Select "Software and driver downloads" from the available links. After that you will get the list of operating systems for which you want to download the driver software. Download the softwares for the Windows 7 operating system. The following link will take you to the driver download page of the HP PSC 95HP PSC 950 printer on the HP website.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...&lang=en&cc=us

If you have installed the proper driver software of the HP PSC 950 printer in your desktop computer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system and then also the printer is not working then i think there might be some hardware problem related to the printer causing this problem. I will recommend you to contact the HP service center for resolving this issue.