Thread: Webcam not working of HP Pavilion MS214 desktop

Webcam not working of HP Pavilion MS214 desktop

I am having the all in one desktop computer of the HP. The model which i am having is the HP Pavilion MS214 all in one desktop. The problem which i am facing is that , The inbuilt Webcam is not working of HP Pavilion MS214 desktop. This computer system has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. This issue started one week ago.

Re: Webcam not working of HP Pavilion MS214 desktop

You are having the HP Pavilion MS214 all in one desktop which comes with the inbuilt webcam on the monitor system. This desktop computer system has the Windows 7 operating system. Now you are having the problem related to the webcam of this desktop. The webcam is not working from last one week. There can be many reasons for this problem. You have to troubleshoot the webcam for checking that the webcam is working properly or not.

You are saying that this webcam of the HP Pavilion MS214 desktop is not working from last one week and before that it was working properly. I think you should restore the system settings of the computer to earlier date on which the webcam of the computer was working properly using the "system restore wizard". After that the problem will be resolved.

If the system restore is also not able to resolve the problem then i think the driver software for the webcam of the HP Pavilion MS214 desktop is corrupted or it is removed from the system. So install the driver software again in your computer system compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. After installing the driver software of the webcam reboot the computer system. The problem will be resolved by doing this.

First of all make sure that the webacm of the HP Pavilion MS214 desktop is enabled. If the webcam is disabled then it will not work. So i will recommend you to first check that the webcam is enabled or it is disabled. For checking , go to the device manager -> webcam -> right click on it. If you can see the enable option then the webcam is disabled. Select the enable option. Now this webcam will work properly.

If this webcam issue of the HP Pavilion MS214 desktop started after you installed any new software in your computer system or tried to update the driver software of the webcam or any other device then it may be possible that some error has occurred in the software of the webcam. So uninstall the software if you have installed any and also the driver software of webcam if you tried to install new one. And again install the driver software properly in the computer system.