Thread: How do I connect the AC adapter to MT6919 Notebook

How do I connect the AC adapter to MT6919 Notebook

hi friend
    i just purchased new laptop which is MT6919 Notebook. I have also installed windows xp operating system in my system. Actually i just purchased it so i don't have much information about the battery charging and AC adapter connection. So i want to know about some information about how do I connect the AC adapter to MT6919 Notebook? as well as tell me some basic information of the MT6919 Notebook too.

Re: How do I connect the AC adapter to MT6919 Notebook

In MT6919 Notebook system used Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo processor T5550 processor for the system. The display panel of the system is around 15.4-inch WXGA as well as the capacity of the hard drive is 250 GB in system. In that system there are also some communication device available like wireless LAN ,bluetooth as well as Ethernet LAN. If talk about battery function in the system then its like 6-cell Lithium-ion. Basically AC adapter which is use for the battery charging in the system so if you want to more information about AC adapter then you can also visit on gateway support site.

Your are using MT6919 Notebook type of laptop it mean your using portable type of machine. So you can use these type of machine with already charge of the battery. Basically power supply is a source of the electrical power which is a store type of energy which used for the electrical energy supply. User also use battery which is source of energy supplies to the laptop. In that system Battery 6-cell Lithium-ion used. So when you want to charge the battery that time you need to also charge the battery so when you want to charge the battery that time you need to use AC adapter for the using of functionality of the system.
    Last edited by RoninBlade; 05-03-2010 at 01:54 AM.

basically AC adapter is a such type of power supplier where you can suppliy the power to the laptop.make sure that it is not a owner of the supplier but like tthe interface of the power supply.it is reason of the device size,source of the heat as well as variety of the source so due to some reason AC adapter will get more helful for the system.user aso used it for the recharge the full battery for the using of natebook.so whenver your work has done on laptop then you can connext with AC adapter for the chrging of the bttery.you also noticed that it will take around 3 hours for geeting full charge.AC adapter has no any user replacable or serviseable part inside so you also need to han dle it carefully because it has also some dengouros volatage which can cause of the dangouros injury.so you can also follow instruction on the battery and adapte4r of the system.

If your using MT6919 Notebook laptop then you also require the charge the battery always using of some device like AC adapter. AC adapter is not a source of the energy but it is a supplier of the energy. Mostly source of the energy of the electronic circuit which is converting into conventional alternating current(AC) for current of voltage. So you can also called it as converters. You can easily connect the AC adapter like firstly connect to the power cord to the AC adapter and then it connect to the computer power connector. Finally Plug the power cord into a wall outlet and then your system is ready for the supplying energy.