Thread: HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer problem

HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer problem

I am having the desktop computer and using the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer with this computer system. But now this HP printer is not working properly with this my computer system. I am not able to print any document using this printer from my computer system using this HP printer. So i am facing problem with HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer in printing the documents and photos from my computer system. I am here to get the solution for this problem.

Re: HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer problem

You are having the computer system with this computer you are using the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer but you are facing the printing issue with HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer in your computer system. You are not able to print anything from this HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer using your desktop either the documents and also the photos are not printed by this HP printer. So first of all my recommendation will be the connection issue . Because this is the very common problem that many peoples forget to check. Please check the connection of the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer with the computer system. Reconnect the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer to computer and restart it again.

Follow the step mentioned below for solving the printing issue of the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer .

1. Make sure that HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer is plugged in to the computer system.
    2. Make sure that the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer is switched on
    3. Make sure that when you are clicking the print option from the system , you select and highlight the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer to use and print with and not some other printer that is in the offline mode.
    4. Check the Dock of the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer if there is any problem.

You have not specified the name of the operating system that you are using in your desktop computer and the period and some reason why do you think this issue has been started. Is this HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer was working properly before. I want to ask you that have you reinstalled the operating system in your computer system or you have upgraded the operating system of your computer system. So first you should provide all these information with proper details about the problem that you are facing with this HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer in your computer system related to printing.

I am also having the same kind of the issue with my HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer. I had recently upgraded the OS of the desktop from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system and this printing problem of the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer started after the upgradation of the operating system. I installed the software of HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer in the Windows 7operating system but the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer is not working.

You have upgraded the operating system of this desktop from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system and this issue of the HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer has started. You will have to install the driver software of HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer in the desktop compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. You can get the driver software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system from the HP website. You can also update the drivers of this HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer from the Device manager of desktop for the Windows 7 Operating System.