Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

how to solve issue of Floppy door stuck or broken.

Hardware Peripherals

Old 03-03-2010

how to solve issue of Floppy door stuck or broken.

hi friend
i am accountant. I always work on my pc for my official worked . I have installed windows vista operating system in my home computer. But recently i got some problem from my computer,actually my floppy door stuck or broken in my computer system but i don't have any idea what should i do for that, so any one person please tell me that what exactly going on and how do i solve such problem?

Old 03-03-2010

Re: how to solve issue of Floppy door stuck or broken.

Basically floppy disk is a form of data storage which is available in thin disk. It is magnetic type of storage medium which also available in square or rectangular plastic shell. We can also called it floppy disk drive or FDD too. User can read as well as written by a floppy disk drive. Make sure you can not mixed it with fixed disk drive. There are different type of floppy disk available in system. There were also some driver available in system for the different type of the disk like 3?-inch and 5?-inch slots. Make sure that the disk can be loaded the correct size of the drive. You should well care of the floppy disk drive in the system.
Old 03-03-2010

You need to handle carefully of the floppy drive but again there are so many issue will create for the Floppy door stuck or broken in system. If user use the bad floppy drive that time they will face the problem of floppy door stuck or broken. When user want to insert such type of disk in inside of the system but there will create any problem like if it would be not inserted correctly in the system that time again Floppy door broken issue will create. As well as something placed in the drive by a small child that caused the floppy door to become broken means if there are any outsider object included in the system that time also create the same problem. So Floppy door stuck due to some another issue like bad floppy diskette as well as bad floppy disk drive,Diskette inserted backwards.
Old 03-03-2010

Floppy door stuck or broken,that type of issue create from bad floppy ,bad disk as well as some unknown details so whenever appeared that type of issue like stuck or jammed. So that time user also solve these issue using of some small object like a screw driver and lightly forcing the door down.as well as if the door is stuck or occasionally sticks, a precision oilier or lubricator that can be purchased from a local radio shack can also be used to help lubricate the springs used with most doors on floppy disk drives. Make sure that if the door would be broken, because of the price of floppy drives today, it is recommended that the drive be replaced with a new drive. You can also use help option for the solving that type of problem.
Old 03-03-2010

If there are create any problem regarding some issue of the stuck floppy diskette that time firstly you need to save or store the data to computer before doing any type of action because it may chances of loss the data from the disk. As well as if your diskette has damage then remove the diskette as well as do not use again same disk in same drive. Firmly pressing the button and holding it down may eject the floppy or allow you to grab the floppy and gently pull it out manually. If you're able to touch the floppy diskette, try pressing the floppy in further, press up, and press down on the diskette. Unfortunately if whole these option are not working then finally you can also use small screw driver, tweezers, or other tools.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , ,