Thread: Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop

Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop

Recently i was browsing on the Dell website and found the Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop there. There are 4 models of the Dell studio one 19 all in one desktop but i am looking for the desktop which has the Windows 7 operating system and the touchscreen monitor. So i want the view of you people on the Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop which comes with Windows 7 operating system.

Re: Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop

You want to purchase the desktop computer system which should have the Windows 7 operating system and the touchscreen feature. For this purpose you are looking forward for the Dell Studio One 19 desktop which comes in 4 different variants. You want to know more about the Dell Studio One 19 all in one desktop which comes with the Windows 7 and touchscreen monitor. However i think if you liked this desktop, because i dont think so, there is any point to reject this desktop.

The Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop to which you are looking for purchasing comes with the Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium operating system and has the 3GB DDR2 RAM memory and this desktop has the Integrated 18.5” W LCD Touchscreen monitor which has the multi-touch support. This desktop comes with the applications called as the Touch Zone which supports the multi-touch.

Technical specification and hardware configuration of the Dell Studio One 19 all in one desktop.
    • Processor-Intel Pentium dual-core E5300(2.6GHz, 800, 2MB)
    • Operating System-Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
    • Studio One 19-Charcoal trim, web cam and touch screen
    • Monitors=Integrated 18.5” W LCD , 16:9 Aspect Ratio, WXGA (1366x768)
    • Optical Drives-8X DVD+/-RW Drive
    • Memory-3GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz- 2DIMMs
    • Hard Drives-320GB 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive
    • Video Cards-nVidia GeForce 9200 Integrated Graphics
    • Sound Card-Integrated Audio - Stereo Speakers

The above mentioned hardware configuration of the Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop are default, If you want higher configuration then you can also personalize according to your needs. However you will have to pay the extra money for getting higher configuration. You can upgrade the processor of the desktop to the Intel Core 2 Duo and operating system to the Windows 7 ultimate. You can get wireless keyboard and mouse.

Now you are having all the details of the Dell Studio One 19 all in one touchscreen desktop as required by you. So if you liked this all in one desktop then go for it. There are some more manufacturers which are having the all in one desktop like HP , Lenovo , Acer etc. You can look for them also if you did not liked the Dell desktop. I will recommend you to go for the HP.