Thread: How do i charge the battery on T-6320c Notebook

How do i charge the battery on T-6320c Notebook

hi
    i just purchased T-6320c Notebook . I have installed windows xp operating system for my personal used. Actually i have just bought it so i don't have much information about that so any one tell me that how do i charge the battery on T-6320c Notebook?

Re: How do i charge the battery on T-6320c Notebook

Basically T-6320c Notebook use Intel Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2370 processor for using the system. It uses the hard drive with 160 GB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive capacity. There are some communication network available like 10/100 Ethernet LAN and 802.11g wireless LAN,in that system use battery with 6-cell Lithium-ion. When you ant to recharge the battery that time you need to installed it in system and the computer is connected to AC power. You can also easily installed and remove the battery from the system. If you want top more information about battery related option then you can also visit on support.gateway.com site.

When you want to recharge the battery that time firstly each that the power cord Plugged in and charging or battery Using battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, click the show hidden icons Show hidden icons button.Wherever your system battery charge get low then immediate change the battery or you can also connect to AC power for prevent the unsaved data . You also need to recalibrate battery when notebook goes on Standby mode while you are using it but the battery charge is not low due to follow that steps you can recharge the battery easily.

In T-6320c Notebook laptop use battery for using portable laptop. But when your working on that type of laptop and you may see that your battery has low that time you need to recharge it as soon as possible for the continuity of the worked. You can recharge the battery when it is installed in system and the laptop system connected to the AC power for the recharge of the battery. It is very important that when your using any important work and your system shows you that your battery has been low that time immediately plugged it and charge for prevention of the that in system. As well as you can also show the hidden icon of the battery and power cord plugged in and charging or battery Using battery icon does not appear on the taskbar