Thread: Fujitsu Tablet PC ST5112 Buttons doesn't work on Windows 7 RC

Fujitsu Tablet PC ST5112 Buttons doesn't work on Windows 7 RC

I have a Fujitsu Tablet PC ST5112 on which i had recently installed Windows 7 as my operating system. Prior to Windows 7 i was running Windows Vista on my system. Now the problem is that after installing Windows 7 my tablet pc buttons doesn't work. There is no unknown Hardware reported. I have install the same drivers and utilities that I used in the beta Win 7 in the Win 7 RC but can't get the buttons to work, but still i'm unable to resolve the above issue. So, can any one tell me that why doesn't my Fujitsu Tablet PC ST5112 buttons works on Windows 7 RC? Any one knows about it? Kindly help me out to resolve the above issue. Thanks.

Re: Fujitsu Tablet PC ST5112 Buttons doesn't work on Windows 7 RC

It appears that you are running Windows 7 Beta 1. It is just possible that the Wacom Pen driver does not work fully in Windows 7. My guess is that you may want to install the latest Wacom driver instead of the Fujitsu one. I'm having the same problems with the buttons being disabled and I don't understand what you mean by "install the version of this utility for ST6102".

I did not use the Vista compatibility mode when I installed the drivers, but if needed you just right click on the file and select compatibility mode and use the Vista mode. I had this problem too. I just simply restored to a time when I didn't get this error. I'm guessing this happened to you after you tried updating the fujitsu utilities. My best suggestion is to not update them unless they are no longer working (but they do!). Restoring fixed the problem for me.

Not sure why they are given more up to date drivers then we are in the US, but at least they're available somewhere. Hope that helps you can get the drivers on the official Fujitsu website. Or you can go straight to Intel's website for my Chipset drivers and graphic drivers. Once you do this you can reboot, and install the ST6012 or the ST(whatever device you have) using the Vista SP2 version of the button driver. I never had any luck with the Win7 drivers, but the Vista work fine.

ashleynathomas Guest

Hi!
    It was the same for me. Solution I find is to install the version of this utility for ST6012, with vista SP2 compatibility mode. Hope it will be helpful.
    Best of Luck.