Thread: Windows XP Raid drivers for DELL POWEREDGE 1750 SERVER

Windows XP Raid drivers for DELL POWEREDGE 1750 SERVER

I have bought a Dell Poweredge 1750 1U Server. After several researches I thought that it would be the best choice for me. Right now I'm trying to install a copy of Windows XP Pro on it. Though, for this I require the XP Raid drivers except seeing as it's more than 4 years old Dell don't wish for to make out or don't mind. Any thought where I can locate them? I would like to build a game server for my brother and I'm afraid of the unidentified. I know I might pitch a Linux Distro on there except that describes me learning somewhat new. But I don’t know much usage about Linux so Windows must be needed.

Re: Windows XP Raid drivers for DELL POWEREDGE 1750 SERVER

No, not up till now. I have opened the site CCT suggested except was not capable to discover whichever of their SCSI drivers. While I foremost started the Windows XP setup procedure I pushed F6 in order to install third party SCSI drivers. It establishes the HDD and permitted me to continue to a point. While it installed the configuration files to install Windows XP and afterward goes to restart the PC to begin the installation procedure, it t prompts me there is an operating system malfunction. This is where I am gone.

I previously understood that was the issue, except there was a trouble in the read operation. Anyhow, the recent past, following using Google intended for hours and hours and demanding the whole thing I may perhaps imagine, I resolved the trouble. The difficulty lies in a slipstreamed edition of Windows XP Service Pack 2. It seems that, it causes a number of grave chaos to the installation that Microsoft has not fixed yet.

I know that there are no options in the Dell official website or Dell support page for download the Xp Raid driver which is intended for DELL POWEREDGE 1750 SERVER. However if put several minutes on Google, you will definitely get the option to download those drivers on some third party websites. It’s achievable to install and you'll require running the Setup Utility prior to beginning the Windows XP install. However while it comes to XP you must set it like a Peer to Peer not a Domain Controller otherwise on a Domain except nourishing a Peer to Peer configuration.

I've simply seen this made one time formerly by a Government section who didn't make out whichever superior and it got us weeks to restructuring the chaos they had one server meant for each 9 workstations and after that those servers where breakout a 2003 ES Domain controller it was not possible to catch connected among systems on dissimilar workgroups even while they all had the similar identity controlled via the Windows XP Boxes which would have been very well if that's how they required the system configuration except it wasn't.