Thread: Want driver of HP Photosmart A646 Printer for Windows 7

Want driver of HP Photosmart A646 Printer for Windows 7

I am having the computer system which initially has the Windows Vista operating system and now i have installed the Windows 7 operating system in this desktop. After installing the Windows 7 operating system the HP Photosmart A646 Printer is not working with the desktop. The reason for this is , I am not having driver of HP Photosmart A646 Printer for Windows 7. How can i resolve this problem?

Re: Want driver of HP Photosmart A646 Printer for Windows 7

you are having the desktop computer which currently has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. You have upgraded the operating system of your desktop from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7. After that the issue with the HP Photosmart A646 Printer in your desktop. You are not having driver software for this printer compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I think first of all you should check the driver disc provided with this printer. May be it can have drivers if this printer is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system.

First of all make sure that this HP Photosmart A646 Printer is fully compatible with the Windows 7 operating system or not. For this , you can refer to the user manual guide of the printer or you can go to the website of the HP and find the details of this printer from there. If this printer is compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then i am sure you will get the driver of this printer for the Windows 7 operating system from there.

If you do not have the driver disc of the HP Photosmart A646 Printer for the Windows 7 operating system then you can easily get from the website of the Hp for all the operating system of the Microsoft. For Windows XP , Windows Vista and Windows 7 if this printer is compatible with all of these operating systems. I have checked about this printer and this printer is compatible with the all of these three operating systems of the Microsoft.

You can download the Windows 7 operating system drivers for the HP Photosmart A646 Printer from official website of the HP. Go to the website and search for this product and go to the support and driver section. Download the related driver software for your printer. The link provided below will refer to the driver download section for your HP Photosmart A646 Printer.
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...&lang=en&cc=in