Thread: Canon LiDE 100 scanner not shown in Windows XP

Canon LiDE 100 scanner not shown in Windows XP

I am having the Canon scanner and the model which i am having is Canon LiDE 100. I facing problem with this Scanner in the Windows XP operating system. This Canon LiDE 100 scanner is not detected in the Windows XP operating system. So i am here for getting the solution for this issue of the Canon scanner. I hope that you people will provide me the solution very soon.

Re: Canon LiDE 100 scanner not shown in Windows XP

You are having the Canon LiDE 100 scanner installed in your computer system which has the Windows XP operating system. This scanner is not detected by the Windows XP operating system. So i think first of all make sure that the Canon scanner is connected properly to the desktop computer system. Once again connect the Canon scanner by removing the USB chord from the USB port of the computer system.

I think first you should make sure that you have installed the proper driver software of this Canon LiDE 100 scanner in the Windows XP operating system. If you have not installed the driver software of this Canon scanner in your desktop and other softwares related to this scanner then install them first. After installing the driver and other software for this scanner reboot the system. This issue will be resolved after doing this.

I think, the Canon provides the driver softwares disc and all the other softwares of the Canon LiDE 100 scanner with the Canon product itself in the disc. So install the software driver disc in the DVD Rom drive of your computer system and install the drivers and all the other softwares related to Canon LiDE 100 scanner for the Windows XP operating system. After the installation of the driver softwares restart the computer system and the Canon scanner.

If you don't have the driver softwares for this Canon LiDE 100 scanner compatible with the Windows XP operating system in the driver disc then you will have to download and install the driver software and all the other software of this Canon LiDE 100 scanner from the website of the Canon. So go to the website of the Canon. Search for this scanner and download the drivers from there and install in the computer system. After that this issue will be solved. You can download the drivers for this Canon scanner directly here for all the Windows Operating systems.
    http://support-in.canon-asia.com/P/s...&menu=download

According to me first of all you should check that and make sure whenever you are connecting the Canon LiDE 100 scanner to the computer system with the Windows XP operating system then you can see new hardware found or not. If you are getting this on the computer system then the Canon scanner is proper and this issue is related to the software part of this Canon LiDE 100 scanner. If this does not appears then either the USB Cable of this scanner is not working or there is some problem with your Canon LiDE 100 scanner.