Thread: How do I turn M-7328u Notebook's wireless on and off?

How do I turn M-7328u Notebook's wireless on and off?

hi
    i just purchased M-7328u Notebook .I have installed windows vista operating system.I don't have much information about that system so any one tell me that How do I turn M-7328u Notebook's wireless on and off please its very urgent so tell me as soon as possible

Re: How do I turn M-7328u Notebook's wireless on and off?

In that type of laptop used Intel Pentium Dual-Core Mobile Processor T3200 processor in that system. You can used around 250 GB hard drive space in that system. In that type of laptop has such a communication device like Ethernet LAN,wireless LAN as well as blue tooth technology system. On the left hand side of the laptop has some device port like Ethernet jack ,memory card reader as well as express card slot and last one which is Wireless network switch. So you can easily use bluetoth technology function as profile of the laptop.

The wireless network switch turns on both the optional wireless LAN and optional Blue tooth. If you want to turn on the blue tooth function then you can turn on the wireless switch and after that you also can used a function key to disable that ,that type of function has continue until you off that function .Function key is once again used to change the setting. When the wireless network switch is in the On position, you can press the Fn+F2 keys to turn the optional IEEE 802.11 wireless network radio on or off.

When you see the indicator light of the laptop on that means bluetooth has on otherwise off. When you on the wireless network switch that time both of wireless connection will on like wireless LAN as well as bluetooth. So when you ant to disable it than press Fn+F6 function to disable the just the Bluetooth option . Make sure that the Fn+F6 function key must be used to enable the Bluetooth option again. As well as when you want to disable the LAN device then used Fn+F2 for wireless keys.