Thread: Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer is not detected in Windows XP

Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer is not detected in Windows XP

I am having the Canon printer and the model which i am having is Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer. I facing problem with this printer in the Windows XP operating system. This Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer is not detected in the Windows XP operating system. So i am here for getting the solution for this issue of the Canon Printer. I hope that you people will provide me the solution very soon.

Re: Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer is not detected in Windows XP

You are having the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer which is not detected by the computer system which has the Windows XP operating system and you are not able to solve the problem. So i think first of all make sure that the printer is connected properly to the desktop computer system. Once again connect the Canon printer by removing the USB chord from the USB port of the computer system.

First of all make sure that you have installed the driver software of the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer properly in the Windows XP operating system which is used for operating this printer. If you have not installed the printer driver software and other printer related software then you should install all the software and after that this printer issue will be solved of the Canon PIXMA iP3680 printer.

The manufacturer provides the driver softwares and all the other softwares of the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer with the product itself in the disc. So install the software driver disc in the DVD Rom drive of the desktop computer system and install the drivers and all the other softwares related to Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer printer. After the installation of the driver softwares restart the computer system and also restart the printer.

If you don't have the driver softwares for this Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer compatible with the Windows XP operating system in the driver disc then you will have to download and install the driver software and all the other software of this Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer from the website of the Canon. So go to the website of the Canon. Search for this printer and download the drivers from there and install in the computer system. After that this issue will be solved.

I will advice you to first you should make sure that when you are connecting the Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer to your computer which has the Windows XP operating system then something shows like 'new hardware found' or not. If you are getting this on the system then the printer is proper and this issue is related to the software part of this Canon printer. If this does not appears then either the USB Cable of this printer is not working or there is some problem with your Canon PIXMA iP3680 Printer. Make sure that the printer is turned on.