Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do i reinstall operating system on NV78 Notebook Series

Hardware Peripherals

Old 17-02-2010

How do i reinstall operating system on NV78 Notebook Series

hi
i am mca student. I have purchased NV78 Notebook Series laptop. I have installed windows vista. I don't have much information about that system but actually i want to reinstalled my operating system so any one tell me that how do i reinstall operating system on NV78 Notebook Series?

Old 17-02-2010

Re: How do i reinstall operating system on NV78 Notebook Series

NV78 Notebook Series is a gateway type of a laptop which has used two different types of operating system .We can used windows vista or windows 7 operating system in that particular system. In that system use some limited range of hard drive like 120/160/250/320/500 GB or larger hard disk drive .when you reinstall the operating system that time you also add the recovery CD's for the done that whole process.
Old 17-02-2010

When you want to start the reinstall process of operating system that time firstly restart the computer after that your using gateways computer so the system's display screen shows the logo of that particular company. After that press the Alt and F10 keys then you can also hit the enter keys for the boot screen finally the system recovery program has loaded, follow the prompts to reinstall the operating system.
Old 17-02-2010

You can use Alt and F10 keys for the re installation but some time the process not work that time used the recovery CD for the other method .The installation that time firstly insert the the disk labeled System CD into the disk drive of the computer after that press the F12 key repeatedly then if you are using CD then used CDROM otherwise you can also use DVD as the boot device. After that When prompted for the Recovery CD, remove the System CD and insert the Recovery CD and finally reinstalled the operating system.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , ,