Thread: Replace the hard drive on MT6228j notebook?

Replace the hard drive on MT6228j notebook?

hi
    i just purchased MT6228j Notebook .i have installed windows xp. i don't have much information about that so any body tell me that how to replace the hard drive on this notebook. As well as tell me about some information about hard drive so please help me as soon as possible

Re: Replace the hard drive on MT6228j notebook?

Hard drive we can also say it as hard disk drive or HDD. It is a non-volatile type of device that st ore the encoded data.In MT6228j Notebook laptop has 120 GB SATA capacity of hard drive. Early HDDs had removable media,it is a like a storage device which is connected to ram memory.In modern drives, the small size of the magnetic regions creates the danger that their magnetic state might be lost because of thermal effects make sure that when you want to replace the the hard drive that time make sure that Remove the battery before removing the hard drive bay cover.

When you want to replace the device that time firstly back up of any data which you ant to transfer to the new hard drive.after that again before the beginning of procedure review electrostatic discharge precaution for the more information then sundown computer and disconnect the power adapter,laptop HDDs, which are physically smaller than their desktop and enterprise counterparts,as well as Hard disks by contrast have no inherent binary size as capacity is determined by number of heads, tracks and sectors.

Before the replacement Disconnect the modem and network cables. Then Disconnect all peripheral devices and remove any PC cards.after that Slide the old hard drive kit away from the hard drive bay.Finally you need to Lift the hard drive kit out of your notebook.Again If your new hard drive already includes the hard drive kit bracket. Make sure after whole process connect the AC adapter, modem and network cables, and then turn on the computer.