Thread: 7.1 audio issue of HP Pavilion p6350z desktop

7.1 audio issue of HP Pavilion p6350z desktop

I am having the HP Pavilion p6350z desktop computer system which has the audio support for the 7.1 speakers and i have the 7.1 speakers connected to this computer system and the problem which i am facing is that some of the speakers are not working. I want to say that i am not getting the audio output from some of the speakers from seven speakers connected to the computer system. So provide me solution for the 7.1 audio issue of HP Pavilion p6350z desktop as soon as possible.

Re: 7.1 audio issue of HP Pavilion p6350z desktop

You are having the HP Pavilion p6350z desktop computer system and this computer system has the 7.1 channel audio speakers connected to it. And the problem which you are getting with this, some of the speakers from all the speakers connected to it not giving output. So i think first of all you should check all the connection of the speakers with the amplifier and the desktop. Because in case of multiple speakers it is possible that you have made the wrong connections.

I think you should reconnect the speakers to the computer system by removing all the connections of the7.1 speakers from the HP Pavilion p6350z desktop computer system. If this does not solves the issue then i will recommend you to refer the user guide of the speakers that you are having for setting up the connection of the speakers with the desktop system. Follow the user guide properly and setup the speakers.

Make sure you have set the audio output mode as the 7.1 channel in the audio output and the speaker setting of your computer system. Check the audio output setting of your computer system. If the output mode is not set as the 7.1 channel then change it. After that reboot your HP Pavilion p6350z desktop. Now play any video or audio. This problem is resolved now. If not then this can be the hardware issue. You should contact to HP service center for solving this issue.

I think you are using some other software for operating the audio devices connected to your computer system like Realtek HD audio manager if this HP Pavilion p6350z desktop has the Realtek sound card and may be some other software if this system has some other sound card. Check the audio output setting in that software may be there is some setting issue of the audio output.

Make sure you have install the proper driver software for the Audio card of your HP Pavilion p6350z desktop compatible with the operating system of your desktop. As this desktop comes with the Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system then you should install the driver software compatible with this operating system. You can download driver software from the website of the HP or directly from here by searching the Model number of your computer system.
    http://www.hp.com/country/us/en/supp...isplay=drivers