Thread: Printing issue with HP Deskjet F4185 printer

Printing issue with HP Deskjet F4185 printer

I am having the computer system and using the HP Deskjet F4185 printer with this computer system. But now this printer is not working with this my computer system. I am not able to print any document using this printer from my computer system using this HP printer. So i am facing problem with HP Deskjet F4185 printer in printing the documents and photos from my computer system. Help me out in resolving this issue.

Re: Printing issue with HP Deskjet F4185 printer

You are having the computer system with this computer you are using the HP Deskjet F4185 printer but you are facing the printing issue with HP Deskjet F4185 printer in your computer system. You are not able to print anything from this printer. Any type of the documents and also the images or photos are not printed by this printer. So first of all my recommendation will be the connection issue . Because this is the very common problem that many peoples forget to check. Please check the connection of the printer with the computer system. Reconnect the printer to computer and restart it again.

Follow the step mentioned below for solving the printing issue of the HP Deskjet F4185 printer.

1. Make sure that HP Deskjet F4185 printer is plugged in to the computer system.
    2. Make sure that the HP Deskjet F4185 printer is turned on
    3. Make sure that when you are clicking the print option you select and highlight the printer you want to use and print with and not some other printer that is in the offline mode.
    4. Check the Dock of the printer if there is any problem.

First of all the problem is that you have not mentioned the operating system which you are using in your computer system in your query and when this problem started. Is this printer was working properly before. I want to ask you that have you reinstalled the operating system in your computer system or you have upgraded the operating system of your computer system. So first you should provide all these information with proper details about the problem that you are facing with this HP Deskjet F4185 printer in your computer system related to printing.
    Last edited by Killen; 15-02-2010 at 05:46 PM.

I am also having the same kind of the issue with my printer. I have recently upgraded the operating system of my computer from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system and this printing problem of the HP Deskjet F4185 printer has started after the upgradation of the operating system. I installed the software of this printer in the Windows 7 operating system but the printer is not working. After that i was not able to solve this problem by myself so i asked for the help. Very sorry for not providing you the full information.

You have upgraded the operating system of your computer system from the Windows Vista to the Windows 7 operating system and after that this issue of the HP Deskjet F4185 printer has started. You will have to install the driver software and the software which operates this HP Deskjet F4185 printer in your computer system compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. You can get the driver software and also the other software compatible with the Windows 7 operating system from the website of the HP. You can also update the drivers of this printer from the Device manager of your computer system for the Windows 7 Operating System.